Cell Number: 082 683 9292
Telephone Number: 012 998 3910
Website: See: www.prodrive.co.za
Curriculum Vitae: Curriculum Vitae 21st May 2017
National President of SAIDI since 2009 and a Director of SAIDI.
Voting member of the SABS baby safety restraint committee;
Member of SABS Adapted vehicles for people with disabilities.
Have proposed that the SABS set standards for dual control systems for driving school vehicles.
Director of JPSA – See: http://www.jp-sa.org/
A member of the working group of the RTMC / QCTO curriculum for driving schools. See the final draft for comments here:
The Professional Driving Academy, where nothing but the best is good enough for you!
Dear Learner Driver,
Passing your driving licence is going to make a BIG difference in your life!
Do you want to be a safe, defensive driver all your life, with a crash-free record?
Why should you be trained in an un-roadworthy, uninsured vehicle, which is not fitted with dual control pedals, by an illegal unregistered driving instructor who might run away with your money?
At Professional Driving Academy of South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. you get to drive a brand new Audi Q3, which is an absolute dream to drive! It is fitted with 3 dual-control pedals which have passed German ISO standards. It has 6 airbags to keep you very safe too.
At Professional Driving Academy of South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. you will be trained properly –
from the basics, (theoretically and practically), right up to an advanced level.
Pat Allen, ex Woman Driver of the Year for the Institute of Advanced Motorists, believes that EVERY learner driver deserves to be trained to an advanced, defensive standard of driving. (skid pan excluded)
Since 1979 thousands of drivers have passed under her training and remained safe, responsible, confident drivers.
At Professional Driving Academy of South Africa (Pty.) Ltd. you are given the very best in driver training, because you will NOT be trained just to pass the driving licence test.
You will be trained to be a defensive driver right from the start.
- Learners’ licences training, (including unique training for dyslexic clients);
- Driving licence training (K53 standard, together with defensive driving standards – Code B); Since 1979 to date
- Company Defensive Driver Training drastically reduces insurance claims; e.g. GP. Retail Operations
- TETA accredited Assessor / Moderator;
- Rehabilitative evaluations of drivers who have suffered traumatic brain injuries;
- Refresher training for the public;
- Defensive driver training for nervous or traumatised drivers;
- Newcomers to South Africa classes ;
- Instructor training / refresher courses since 2001;
- Taxi driver training; (e.g. SOLLDTA taxi drivers underwent training in 2010 before the World Soccer Cup)
- Have prepared fully comprehensive Power Point training programs namely:
- Regulatory and warning signs (scanned from the National Road Traffic Act 93 of 1996.
- Guidance / Informative / Painted road markings/ traffic signals etc.as above
- Rules of the Road
- K53 for driving instructors
- The vital “Attitudes of Drivers” programme
- Personalized Company Power Point training
For anyone in the transport industry!
Together, we have the means to reduce the South African road fatality rate radically within the next few years.
Of course, you would expect to pay much much more for this quality of training, but actually you will find that the lessons are charged at a very competitive price – there is even an option to pay the course off!
Have a look at my website for more details: www.prodrive.co.za
Payment in advance by EFT or cash for a beginner’s package of ten two-hour lessons, with a 10% discount, is what most clients prefer, because it is far safer! Integrity
It saves them drawing money for every single lesson.
There is less chance of the money being stolen at school and university, or in the street.
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pat.allen.1481
WhatsApp: 082 683 9292