Cell Number: 073 367 9591
Email Address: email@example.com
Codes of Driving Instruction Offered: B (Light motor vehicle) and EB (Light motor vehicle with trailer)
Languages instruction is offered in: Afrikaans & English
Area where training is offered: Anywhere in Port Elizabeth
This is what I offer:
I make the task of learning to drive fun and stress free.
For code B the fees include the use of my motor vehicle for training and testing. Should you wish to undergo training to drive a
motor vehicle with a trailer (Code EB) I will provide the training in your vehicle.
All my training is based on two hour sessions. I do not do 1 hour sessions as I need to deliver to you training in respect of parking,
maneuvering a motor vehicle and road craft skills. It is also essential that I familiarize you with the various routes that you will be
required to drive on the day you present yourself to the Driving Licence Test Center, for the practical driving test.
I treat each child as if they are my own. I take pride in my pass rate and, as such, I dedicate my time and effort to teaching you
everything you need to know to pass your test and nothing unnecessary is added.
My services include:
Learner Theory books will be provide on request on hard drive/ flash drive (No hard copies) FREE OF CHARGE should you
require such to prepare for your learners licence.
Pick up and drop off at home, school or place of work, as required
Driving lesson for two hours at a time
1. I hold a Grade A examiner for driving licence certification which permits me to assess a person to hold a driving licence for
light motor vehicles, extra heavy articulate motor vehicles and motorcycles
2. I have successfully completed a course and been certified by the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) as a facilitator in
examining and assessing a candidate in respect of learners licences
3. I was employed at the Driving Licence Testing Center as an examiner for driving licences.
4. I had 18 years’ service with the Traffic and Licensing Services before opening my own business
5. I hold a formal qualification, issued by the Port Elizabeth Traffic College, to assess and examine learner drivers of any
category of driving licence
6. I am trained and certified as an advanced driving instructor/assessor by the Southern African Advanced Driving Academy and
I delivered training and conducted advanced driver assessments for the Southern African Advanced Driving Academy
7. I have, since opening my Driving School, more than 10 years’ experience in preparing leaner drivers for their practical