Cell No: 082 809 4744
Email Address: email@example.com
Area of Operation: Middleburg, Mpumalanga.
Experience as a driver specialist:
- Geraldine Hartzenberg was trained in traffic matters right from her childhood.
- She was awarded a certificate of merit by the Johannesburg Road Safety Association in October 1969.
- She was a faithful scholar patrol worker in 1972, learning to understand how to take responsibility for others crossing the road, and the behaviour of other road users.
- Member of SAIDI since 1989.
- K53- Trained driving instructor since 1989.
- Experienced working with deaf students.
- Experienced working with clients with disabilities, such as paraplegics and possibly even a little boy born without a cerebellum. What a miracle!
Official Position in SAIDI:
- Mpumalanga Official Representative in Mpumalanga from 1998, for some years.
- CyberCar Simulators.
- Advanced driving both at BMW (2 courses) as well as the IAM (Institute of Advanced Motorists).
- Conduct Moderation of outcomes-based assessments; Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment. Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
Geraldine Hartzenberg says:
I put together a Road safety project for Grd R, K53 Life skills for Grd 11 and 12 and a Train the trainer Instructor guide. I have also currently finished a Refresher Defensive driver training course for the Corporate. The Ministry is the Training I do, God gave me the business in 1988 and He has performed numerous Miracles throughout the years.